Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that helps organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Microsoft, and more. Our name defines our purpose. We believe in a better and more efficient world for B2B marketers.
– 9+ Years Old
– 250 Employees
– $80M+ in Funding
– Enterprise Marketing Technology
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing, creating, and expanding revenue opportunities with net new client accounts. Working with agencies, media companies, and B2B marketing and revenue organizations, the right pro must be able to apply a strategic selling approach to win and grow new customers. We require an articulate, motivated sales pro who can hit the ground running. In this role, you will be selling solutions that has referenceable customers and solutions backed with clear ROI metrics in a rapidly growing market.
- Highly motivated and results-driven, a recent track record of overachievement of quota
- A willingness to learn and succeed in a team, personable and collaborative
- Effective written, verbal and listening skills
- Experience working with UK and Euro-based ad and marketing agencies
- Excellent organizational skills, with great attention to detail
- Capable of creating and maintaining business pipeline using Salesforce.com CRM
Your Core Competencies:
Strategic Selling, Startup DNA, Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Web Analytics, Media Management, B2B, Marketing Automation, Content Syndication, General Martech and Agency Ecosystems
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Developing and maintaining a sufficient new business pipeline to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Self -generation of sales leads and activity through research and contacting, via telephone, potential customers to qualify their needs and to build quality relationships with decision-makers
- Responding promptly to incoming leads generated by the SDR team and partners
- Professional, articulate follow up of all prospect and customer contact by email to nurture future opportunities
- Plan and prioritize your own sales activities to exceed all personal, team and business targets
- Assisting as required with pipeline and other reporting to ensure campaign objectives and plans are communicated to the wider team
- Advising marketers and their agencies on integrated media and marketing strategies and recommendations
What You’ll Do:
- Create and drive revenue through prospecting, your relationships, and professional networking,
- Develop and execute a monthly business plan to grow business
- Consult with clients and provide advice on their B2B demand generation, marketing tech and data/analytics strategy and approach
- Based on client discovery and identified business value alignment, present recommendations on how to best utilize the Integrate platform via f2f, phone and online discussions
- Own the sales cycle utilizing Integrate’s proven Customer Success sales process — from prospecting to discovery to customer agreement to customer advocacy
- Engage with senior-level marketing and technology prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and follow-up
What You Offer:
- 5+ years proven track record of creating, managing and upselling media solutions to marketers
- Strategic, consultative selling skills
- Consultative relationships with B2B brands and their agencies, developing and executing performance marketing programs
- Excellent communication skills from discovery to business value alignment to creating happy, successful customers
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with Integrate resources in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- Competency in performance marketing, digital advertising, Account-based Marketing, demand gen and software that automates marketing
Integrate in the News:
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of a personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs the ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on the telephone.