The Account Manager will serve as the primary business liaison for assigned accounts, playing a key role in ensuring account satisfaction, retention, and creation of new up-selling opportunities while mitigating attrition. This is an integral role in building and enhancing our current customer relationships by monitoring overall account health and increasing the overall customer Annual Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) and lifespan.
- Manage a portfolio of defined accounts to maximize the customer’s satisfaction with and use of our platform and solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the assigned vertical market(s) including market needs and requirements for business applications, pain points, and analysis of competitors within the industry.
- Develop relationships with all account Authors to understand their application development needs, priorities, and challenges.
- Identify and understand the uses of the Caspio platform within the customer’s organization to develop new use cases and opportunities to retain and expand existing business relationships.
- Assess overall account health through proactive check-ins and measuring key performance indicators for assigned customers, while tracking customer communication and required actions on our CRM.
- Develop and execute account salvage plans for at-risk customers.
- Recommend and propose different service plans and upgrades, including additional service add-on features as appropriate.
- Propose and create leads for possible case studies, showcases, and customer references.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) in Business or in a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an account management or sales role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a SaaS or PaaS environment or working with websites, databases, and/or web application tools, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with CRM software.
- Flexible and full-remote regardless of where you live
- Training program to help make you successful
Caspio is the leading low-code platform for building online database applications without coding. Ranked a Low-Code Leader by Forrester, Caspio is embraced by business professionals for ease of use and trusted by IT departments for security, compliance, and scalability. Visual point-and-click tools accelerate the entire application development and deployment process, allowing users to produce enterprise-grade applications in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development methods. Caspio powers business applications for 12,000+ customers spanning 150 countries, ranging from global corporations and government agencies to universities, nonprofits, and small businesses.