Retriever is looking for an Account Manager to join our fully remote team. This person will operate as the lead on critical client accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage and coordinate with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
The ideal candidate comes with experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
– Serve as the point of contact for all customer account management matters
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Negotiate contracts, renewals and develop new business with existing customers
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Collaborate with operations team to deliver client objectives
– Report on client account health
– Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– 4-year degree in Business, Sales or related field
– Account management experience
– Client/customer relationship experience
Phenomenal communication — Most of your job will be drafting, sending, and responding to emails: answering questions, handling objections, and building trust with clients.
Attention to detail — On a daily basis, you’ll be juggling calendars, conversations and to-dos all day. So, if you’re a natural task-master extraordinaire, we’d love to talk! If you don’t sweat the details, this position is not a good fit for you!
Hustle and passion — We are a team of “A-Players”. We are passionate and driven to work hard and build a product that people love.
High standard of quality — We take pride in our work product, and we expect the same of you.
Comfortable in a fast-pace setting — You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment. We’re a young, agile company. So your workflow is subject to change. If this is exciting — instead of scary — then we’d love to chat 🙂
– This position is full-time, fully remote (work from anywhere!), and on a contract basis (1099 vs W-2).
– Ability to work North American hours (9AM – 5PM EST).
– We’re looking for teammates who would like to put down roots in a company: to learn and grow together.
The best products don’t always “sell themselves”. That’s why companies partner with us. We build out their sales funnels: getting more leads, setting more meetings, and closing more deals!
Retriever was started by Silicon Valley startup veterans who have built companies backed by the top silicon valley investors.
Visit our website to learn more! www.retriever.co
Retriever is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.