Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other renowned investors.
The Account Manager is the customer-facing, primary point-of-contact for strategic Fast Sellers. This new role is responsible for the growth, quality, and satisfaction of the Seller’s relationship with Fast, with the opportunity to build a dynamic team in 2021.
- Provide account management support post-onboarding for strategic Fast Sellers
- Build and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders for onboarded Fast Sellers
- Provide training, communication, and other material on Fast product updates to Fast Sellers
- Share and execute best practices with Fast Sellers on how to best optimize Fast products to grow their e-commerce business on a regular basis
- Conduct regular business reviews; Understands both the Seller’s bottom line & Fast’s metrics; monitor growth and performance of Fast Sellers; proactively identify opportunities for growth or issues that are a hindrance to performance
- Provide feedback and insights from Fast Sellers to product, engineering, sales, marketing, CS, and other key stakeholders at Fast
- Proactively lead/run cross-functional programs which can scale growth and value for Fast Sellers
- Customer-oriented. Our customers are always top-of-mind for you and their satisfaction is your primary driver and motivation. -You thrive in building and nurturing relationships and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Proactive and resourceful. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problem-solver, especially when it comes to helping customers.
- Excellent communication. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you. You are a professional through-and-through and have learned to build trust and confidence by providing reliable support.
- You are organized, can stay on top of multiple accounts, and always “close the loop” on customer inquiries or needs.
- You are interested in Growth: Interested in helping businesses grow and achieve their goals; and interested in driving best practices, and eventually build/lead a team.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2B customer success / account management
- Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of growing small enterprise businesses to medium-/early large-scale
- Technical acumen, i.e. ability to understand Seller’s e-commerce ecosystem
- Possesses a deep understanding of tools, processes, etc in sales and post-sales lifecycle; stays up-to-date on industry best practices
- Experience in an enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs and the support industry
- Experience in complex technical engagement management and/or program management
- Experience growing or managing a Customer Success or Account Management team
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries