BairesDev is the largest software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on different projects around the world and a sustained annual growth of over 50% (number 561 in the ranking according to Inc.com, in the United States), BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & Viacom. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Recognized by Clutch.co as Top B2B Company, the company has offices in the United States, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can shine and thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on the mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions.
We are looking for Account Managers to join our Client Services Team and help spearhead our growth.
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Client Services team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects
- Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
What are we looking for:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
- Excellent compensation plan above the market average.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents.
- Possibility to work from anywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid training.
- Paid parental leave for both parents.
- Extensive development opportunities.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!