Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Audience business unit at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement: audience validation and advertising effectiveness. Audience enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement software solution. The Audience Ad Ops team plays a critical role supporting the Sales and Project Management teams, and is responsible for ensuring proper campaign setup, 100% delivery and invoicing of the most high profile and complex advertising campaigns for the business.
- Review new media plans and updates with media team before trafficking and work with analytics team to ensure plans will allow them to collect data accurately, efficiently, and effectively
- Work directly within Ad Servers and DSPs to create ads and issue tracking tags for digital media
- Leads the QA of campaign trafficking, reporting and optimization, making sure the information from the pixel’s data parameters is properly captured and stored
- Troubleshoot campaign performance by investigating ad server bugs, third party discrepancies and under-delivery issues
- Optimize for full campaign delivery by pulling campaign reporting, reviewing delivery insights and providing recommendations to the client
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team to close out monthly billing, and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing inquires
- Lead client communication related to ad experiences, delivery and optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience at an agency, publisher, or other digital media company
- At least 1-2 years of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client communication
- Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with one or more ad servers, tag management systems or trading platforms (Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Thunder, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Display and Video 360, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Experience in troubleshooting ad serving technical issues, such as delivery investigation, third party rich media issues, understanding & debugging 3rd party pixels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate something complex to the uninitiated. Ability to communicate that something is important and time-sensitive.
- Self-starter who is flexible and eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Strong ability to prioritize. Knows what’s important and what’s more important. Ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities and deadlines. Time management.
- Experience in Market Research
- IAB Ad Ops certified
- Passionate about industry trends and follows the latest news and information.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.