Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an associate product manager who wants to work on live games and learn all about live ops and games as a service.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Live Ops to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics
- Assists in managing in-game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Works with teams to identify, test, and measure hypotheses
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to team in a timely fashion
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Passion for games
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team