Noticed is looking to add a talented Associate Project Manager to join our team. You will report to our Senior Project Manager and be responsible for managing all ongoing website improvement services from discovery to launch. Your experience in project management ensures that all projects are completed on time and on budget. You’ll be the primary point of contact for the Noticed strategy, design, and development team while keeping everyone in the loop about the details of each project, and the client team, keeping them updated on project timelines and deliverables.
THE QUICK FIT TEST!
- You have experience managing ongoing website retainer projects.
- You can demonstrate clear past success in project profitability and timeline control
- You understand the details of the technologies behind websites
- You can articulate your position on the pros/cons of various project management methodologies
- You have more than 1-2 years of agency experience
- You can deliver work on time and on budget
Our Associate Project Manager’s Core Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day project management tasks for ongoing retainer accounts and small web projects.
- Creating and executing monthly retainer account project plans while defining goals/deliverables/schedules/budgets for internal teams, clients, and partners
- Complete ownership of monthly retainer account deadlines and budgets
- Assigning and managing resource schedules and deadlines.
- Adjusting plans based on changing requirements and project timelines
- Managing monthly account tickets with a team of strategists, designers, and developers from strategy requirements hand-off to project completion
- Reviewing deliverables before assigning them to clients for budget approval.
- Assisting in managing the optimization service delivery process efficiency including quality assurance
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Aiding in the weekly tracking and reporting of team hours
- Leading QA efforts for assigned deliverables; ensuring the accuracy of requirements.
- Responsible for creating internal processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- Have experience managing and launching projects on-time and on budget.
- 1-2 years of experience in small web design projects
- In-depth technical fluency and literacy in web technologies including high-level technical problem solving
- A working understanding of the entirety of the web design project lifecycle from front-end development to back-end programming
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in project scoping and estimation
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong budget and organizational management skills
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk & Harvest Time Tracking
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Ecommerce, Marketing or equivalent work experience (minimum of 3 years) in ecommerce and software project management
- Experience directing highly specialized, technical team members
- Experience problem-solving code and architecture issues
What can Noticed offer me?
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and observe 10 company holidays.
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!