As the AVP, Account Management you will manage assigned CareCentrix accounts as the primary client manager and point of contact and establish a positive working relationship with multiple-level-managers within the account. The AVP is accountable for the overall service and delivery for all assigned clients and will coordinate with relevant external and internal functional areas to ensure that the needs of the client are being met. The AVP will ensure that all Client performance standards and all contractual commitments are met or exceeded and will escalate critical client concerns to VP for resolution or consultation. This position will manage retention, upselling, and renewal activity of assigned accounts and is responsible for meeting specific revenue and growth targets as assigned for each account.
- Primary owner of the Client relationship and point of contact for the interaction and communication of any and all issues related to the assigned client
- Develops strategic business plan to target expanded revenue and margin growth, deliver service excellence and deliver client profitability within assigned accounts
- Acts as a trusted advisor for the client to maximize the overall relationship with the client
- Demonstrates complete and detailed understanding of the contract and its requirements acting as the internal expert on the client to ensure contract terms are being met and client satisfaction is achieved
- Partner with the internal business areas to drive an understanding of the client’s overall strategy to ensure the CCX organization is successful in meeting client retention goals and growth targets
- Works with assigned accounts to manage contract parameters in a consistent and effective way, involving other CareCentrix management as needed, to grow partnership and ensure all CCX and client goals are being met.
- Responsible for establishing the appropriate communication messaging and positioning for the clients. As the client point of contact, responsible for communicating all issues relating to CareCentrix for their assigned accounts. Act as the primary communication channel with their assigned client.
- Ongoing financial management of the client’s P & L, including review of financial reporting to assess overall client profitability. Proactively recommends and works with functional areas to implement changes to correct/manage identified negative trends
- Ensures accuracy/validity of reporting before delivery of reports to the client, providing executive summaries where needed.
- Responsible for leading effective Joint Operating Committee meetings, inclusive of planning and preparation, setting the meeting strategy, oversight of the development of meeting materials, leading the actual meetings and ensuring all meeting follow ups are documented and actioned on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care related field plus a minimum of five to ten years account management experience, preferably in the health care service industry required. Master’s Degree preferred. Broad knowledge of the insurance/ managed care/reimbursement and customer service industry required. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of utilization management, URAC standards, financial acumen and underwriting basics.
Other qualifications include:
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, negotiation, problem resolution and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products, organizational awareness and analytical assessment required
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment with high volume work output
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet client needs is critical
- Detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law. We are an equal opportunity employer.