At Domestika we’re looking for a Blog Editor (Native English).
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Blog Editor do at Domestika?
You will work along our Content Team, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment. You will be finding, creating and editing content for our Blog that is interesting for Domestika’s community. You will, among many other things, interview creatives and artists, research topics for detailed articles and edit a team of writers in order to keep the tone and voice of Domestika for the English speaking audience. You will also identify communication opportunities directly related to Domestika’s target audiences.
- Native English speaker.
- Advanced Spanish level.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- 5 or more years of experience writing, editing and selecting relevant topics for the audience.
- 5 or more years of experience coordinating teams and organizing processes.
- Must have a portfolio.
Would be a plus:
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You have a sixth sense to detect topics, and to craft stories around that, that connect with the audience and the creative scene.
- Ability to understand our brand values and translate them into written pieces.
- You’re connected to the local and international creative scene, and you’re up to date with trends, events, and up-and-coming artists.
- You don’t just think and write, you use judgment and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
- Ability to form and manage teams.
- You consider yourself proactive with strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- You’re self-critical and aim to be original in every written piece you produce.
- You’re curious by nature, you enjoy investigating the subjects at hand, and you consult every source to dig deeper and verify information first-hand.
- You have knowledge of SEO and understand the importance of writing with people in mind, but also thinking about search engines.
- You’re organized, understand the right approach/scope for each project and committed to meet deadlines.
- You’re a team player.
- You‘re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
- You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
- You’re positive.
- You’re a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when working in teams.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.