Established in 2017 and located in Kansas City, Pushly holds true to the belief that in a time of remarkable digital change, publishers need innovative tools which enable them to take back control of their content distribution. That’s where we come in.
Pushly has created the most powerful web push notification platform in market today. Pushly works with publishers to generate custom features, creative content strategies, and to execute brand initiatives. Pushly’s Platform enables publishers to communicate with subscribers on both desktop and mobile devices. Utilizing the power of web push notifications, publishers generate increased content views, paid site subscriptions, and drive successful Audience Development initiatives. Visitors can become Pushly Web Push Notification subscribers without downloading an app, submitting an email address, or providing any personally identifiable information.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for sales, client development, new business strategy and new revenue ideas for the Pushly team. This individual will work with the Pushly team to steer the product based on market feedback. This includes monitoring the market for further features/product adjustments with the goal of further differentiating the Pushly product. :
- New Partner Sales: Prospect and generate new sales opportunities within our target market (content marketers & media publishers) to conduct presentations and full demonstrations of our platform in order to close & onboard new clients.
- New Partner Onboarding: Work with the compliance, legal, and account management team to successfully onboard new clients and facilitate their launch on the Pushly platform.
- Sales Coordination: Where appropriate, work with the account management team to help develop new revenue channels and growth initiatives with existing clients.
- Market Research: Help ensure the Pushly team is properly educated based on client needs, feedback and feature requests.
- Networking: Attend key events/generate contacts with key industry players to showcase Pushly as the best, most innovative, and highest ROI web push notification platform in the market.
Measurements of Success:
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Execute against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets for new business attainment in the form of revenue
- Accurately forecast the sales pipeline towards these targets for management
- Help the overall product achieve quarterly and annual revenue and gross profit goals
- Be a collaborative contributor to the entire Pushly Organization
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident salesperson with at least:
- 3-7 years of online digital solutions sales for publishers
- Experience selling within a SAAS environment
- Experience in conducting platform demos and sales presentations by video conference, phone, email, in-person or any other relevant format
- Able to identify and communicate new business opportunities to key decision makers within prospective client organizations
- Proven success at building and managing a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Experience operating remotely and open to the travel needed for the business
- Ability to communicate client feedback and feature requests with the rest of the team to help prioritize product development efforts
- Drive to identify and uncover new revenue generating opportunities with clients and across digital solutions.
- Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM Platforms with a willingness to learn and leverage new internal analytics software solutions (e.g. Tableau )
- Bilingual is preferred
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Intelligence: Acquires understanding and absorbs new information quickly and is motivated to learn
- Customer Focus: Provides satisfaction for both internal and external customers and creates meaningful partner relationships
- Entrepreneurial: Resourceful, figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality, and a track record of creating successful relationships
- Passion to win: Thrives in a competitive environment, does what it takes to be THE market leader
- Team player: Effective at building a growth business with other members of the internal team
- Passion for Technology: The ability to present cutting edge technology solutions to prospective partners looking to optimize their revenue
- Analytical: Data driven decision maker
- Organized: Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a ‘sense of urgency’
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- Benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K matching, relaxed vacation policy – employees have the freedom to take paid time off as needed
- Food & Drinks: catered lunch twice a week, free snacks and sodas, beer fridge on site
- Flexible location
- This is an opportunity to join a growing, early stage company that is focused on strong technology and customer service