Hi, we’re Host!
We believe your office should allow you to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in your working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day.
With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it’s ever been.
The Business Operations Analyst supporting the Talent program will be responsible for producing creative, quality communications materials and performing crucial administrative functions. Utilizes existing marketing guidelines applied to both web-based and print materials to produce appealing and useful materials such as engaging PowerPoint slide decks, printed hand-outs, online toolkits and forms.
This role also provides administrative support to a high performing team, including the administration of digital tools. This role is best suited to a highly organized and creative person who enjoys working with some autonomy on a fast-paced, quality-focused team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces printed material utilizing Host marketing requirements. Edits PowerPoint presentations and printed materials in Word, Adobe, and InDesign. Administers Skill Survey tool, Microsoft Forms, and Google Forms. Writes articulate, error-free processes and procedures
- Assists in systems administration for specialized software utilized by the business group to support its operations. Researches and resolves routine support issues. Follows-up to ensure open issues are resolved. Assists in preparing user reference material.
- Troubleshoots and resolves simple inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
- Reviews and monitors department processes and procedures to identify opportunities to improve service delivery to internal and external customers. May network with external contacts to research and recommend best practices.
- Coordinates budget preparation. Researches and collects input from multiple internal and external resources.
- Compiles a variety of statistical information as needed to respond to management requests. Coordinates work with other departments. May add commentary to complete analysis reports and proposals.
- Assists in communication of best practices, policies, procedures and initiatives to support operations. Helps to facilitate process improvement by engaging appropriate resources in issue identification and resolution.
- Assists in developing project plans and costs, including personnel and fiscal requirements to achieve defined objectives. May provide periodic updates relative to project resource and fiscal plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four year college or university plus a minimum of two years related work experience to include budgeting, finance and or business analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Work experience related to specific department or business unit function preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Spreadsheet skill set to include advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.