Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We’re the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for an energetic Client Success Representative with exceptional communication skills to be a friendly and knowledgeable contact point for our customers.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Provide exceptional customer service to Kinsta’s clients.
- Receive customer requests for assistance on assigned topics, including, but not limited to, requests for credit under the terms of Kinsta’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Gather sufficient background information on customer requests to fully understand the situation and work with the customer to reach a resolution.
- Effectively and accurately apply Kinsta’s existing policies, Terms of Service, SLA, and other agreements when determining how to respond to customer requests.
- Utilize chat, email, and video and voice call to provide prompt and professional customer service.
- As assigned, schedule and hold regular calls with designated customers to discuss their experience, needs, concerns, and feedback.
Monitor and amplify both positive and critical customer feedback.
- Monitor assigned feedback channels, including, but not limited to, third-party review sites as well as internal cancellation surveys.
- Share both positive and critical feedback when appropriate using established internal channels.
- Watch for trends, both positive and negative, and communicate those trends to the team.
- Identify reviews and other feedback which necessitates a response. Respond to those situations or, if applicable, share the feedback with other internal teams for response.
Help customers get the most out of Kinsta’s platform.
- As appropriate, guide customers to relevant tools and documentation to maximize the value they receive from Kinsta’s platform.
- As assigned, schedule and hold onboarding calls with customers to introduce them to the core features of Kinsta’s platform, to expedite their mastery of our platform, and to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
The ideal Client Success Representative is a master communicator capable of understanding and explaining the complex relationship between the usage of digital resources and how that usage is governed by standard operating policies and translated into metered services.
In addition, a Kinsta Client Success Representative must display the following qualities:
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the WordPress or web hosting industry.
- Being a sysadmin isn’t required, but the more technical skills and understanding you bring to the role the better. Talking about RAM, cronjobs, PHP workers, and CDNs should be exciting to you!
- Experience working with self-managed WordPress websites.
- A willingness to initiate challenging conversations with customers when necessary, paired with a resilient personality capable of maintaining a positive outlook when working through such situations.
- A Client Success Representative needs to be someone who likes people and wants to work directly with customers on a daily basis.
- The ability to understand complex technical and financial topics and explain them simply in plain English.
- The ability to be thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, patient, and firm when applying company policies to customer inquiries.
- A demonstrated desire and capacity for ongoing learning.
- The ability to self-manage and get the job done without requiring close supervision.
- Savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- The ability to provide your own workspace, equipment, and reliable internet connectivity. As this role’s responsibilities include video conferencing with customers, a professional and presentable workspace is imperative.
- Previous experience in a customer success role within the WordPress and/or web hosting industries a huge plus.
- Previous experience designing and developing new customer onboarding and retention programs a huge plus.
This is a fully-remote role. The Client Success Representative can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.