We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish / English) Client Support Specialist (CSS) for East or Central US – Saturday – Wednesday 2:00pm – 11pm EST shift. CSS will be trained in our HQ office but will have the option to work home office once fully trained and ready. CSS’s primary responsibility is to ensure high quality, technical, support services related to Fortna’s system and software functionality. (This is NOT a call center but a long term client support services environment, building & maintaining support knowledge base while promoting strong working relationships both internal and external resources.) CSS must be able to identify Client problems, proactively monitor Client systems, resolve and follow through with Clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Full understanding of system and software functionality to identify Client issues.
- Takes initiative with Client situations and has ability to conduct complete investigations.
- Working with Clients to ensure connectivity methods are reliable and utilize current technology.
- Providing technical support assistance to Fortna’s Client base; recruiting help from Fortna subject matter experts as necessary.
- Maintaining log of all Client calls, daily, weekly and monthly to ensure calls are completed in a timely manner.
- Exhibit strong computer skills with the ability to understand the technical aspects of the software and its functions.
- Continually training on software, hardware and support standards to ensure the highest level of technical support to Clients.
- Creating reports; identifying call incidents by Client and by root cause.
- Managing the setup and configuration of backup and replacement PCs that are sold to Fortna’s Client base.
- Must be able to work SATURDAY – WEDNESDAY (Saturday – Wednesday 2:00pm – 11pm EST shift)
- 3+yrs experience troubleshooting, diagnosing & identifying system/software issues (i.e. Linux, Unix, Microsoft OS, SQL, Oracle, VMware). Documentation as well.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a good listener with the ability to understand and reiterate customer’s issue(s) as well as desire to help them resolve until the end by seeking internal experts. Desire to continue to handhold client to completion.
- Must work well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to make necessary changes to Fortna Warehouse Execution System (FortnaWES) menus and configuration, independently.
- Remote – Home office after completion of training at headquarters in W. Reading, PA.