CVEDIA is searching for a Community and Content Marketer to serve as the voice of a scaling AI solutions company on social media, forums, and trade publications. In this role, you will be defining a content schedule, doing PR outreach to journalists at AI industry publications, and writing and editing content for various purposes. We’re a small and agile team, so the role will also be flexible and require a lot of resourcefulness. The right person for the role will have a background in tech communications, great research skills, and a flawless command of English.
What We Offer
1. Passion – We need both energy and passion to develop cutting edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
2. Commitment – CVEDIA has the opposite of a “quick-n-dirty” mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built, and is always the product of very hard work.
3. Autonomy – Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day’s work.
4. Joy – It’s one of our greatest strengths to bring joy and excitement into our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
5. Communication – Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It’s a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
How to Apply