Replicant is a conversational AI platform that works out-of-the-box to solve customer service issues over the phone.
You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, “Thinking Machine”. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise companies can offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers using the power of conversational AI.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human to machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine-driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
The Replicant Marketing team is looking for an experienced Content Marketer with a passion for conceptualizing and creating unique and effective content, to build brand equity and engagement across our key audiences. This role requires a brand publisher mindset, someone who is adept at creating content our audience is looking for and then optimizing the path to conversion.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record of managing content and assisting with content creation across a variety of marketing campaigns that target Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
You will lead Replicant’s content program to raise brand awareness through various marketing channels including owning our corporate blog and demand generation content to educate new and existing customers throughout all stages of the funnel.
- Writing B2B content to support marketing campaigns, enable our sales team, and engage customer service leaders.
- Accountability for all content marketing initiatives, including short-term volume and long-term strategic planning to increase traffic, engagement, and leads to drive sales and customer retention.
Creating content for outbound demand generation campaigns to address all stages of the sales funnel from awareness, to engagement, to conversion for mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Author editorial content including blogs, bylined articles, and media pitches; digital content for emails, ads, social media posts, landing pages, and website; sales enablement materials such as whitepapers, case studies, and product one-pagers.
- Manage content on our social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), and Replicant blog.
- Editorial requirements include understanding best practices for SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement as well as editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Analyze content performance, share insights on what’s working, and provide recommendations for new content.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in a B2B content marketing enterprise role; start-up experience preferred with knowledge and / or passion for AI, automation, and customer service.
- Experience managing all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Experience integrating content programs with brand campaigns to drive demand.
- Ability to effectively manage and develop an editorial calendar and organizational workflows.
- Knowledge of channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting channels including email/newsletter distribution; understand the basic best practices of primary media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines. Resourceful and creative, with a passion for doing things differently.
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills, with the ability to share strategy/vision and build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Replicant is proud to provide a remote-friendly work culture
- We’re huge believers in culture and hire both for experience and fit
- We have a great health care plan, 401k plan, and offer equity
- You’ll have the privilege to help shape our culture and the next era of Replicant’s growth as an early employee.
- Replicant employees live by three core values:
- Bladerunner: You are the owner of your projects. You remove worries from the rest of the team, have pride in the outcome of your work, and act with a sense of urgency and priority.
- Breadmaker: On our team, breadmaker means humility; do what is needed, regardless of ego or hierarchy.
- Självdistans (Self-Distance): You can reflect from an external perspective. You are not your work and can discuss ideas with levity and without defensiveness.
Replicant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.