We are looking for a highly knowledgeable, creative, and analytical content marketing manager to join Visme.
Must be a self-starter, think outside of the box and can experiment and iterate rapidly to find the most effective ways to grow readership, increase brand awareness through content and build credibility in the eyes of our target audience. Requires at least 3 years prior experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a genuine passion for all things related to visual communication, including visual marketing, design, data visualization, visual storytelling, presentations, infographics, etc
- Have a strong portfolio of thought leadership pieces published on high-authority marketing sites or blogs.
- Have a mastery of all types of content creation, including articles, blog posts, e-books, lead magnets, infographics/data visualization, videos, and webinars.
- Have exceptional copywriting, research, and editing skills.
- Have experience with all aspects of landing page creation, from SEO optimization and conversion rate optimization to copywriting and design layout.
- Have in-depth knowledge of SEO, lead generation, and CRO, with demonstrable results of successfully growing site traffic, reader engagement, time on page, and conversions.
- Have past experience with PR, blogger, and influencer outreach campaigns, with proven results.
- Have in-depth knowledge of white-hat link-building practices, in the form of guest post contributions, infographic submissions, and outreach campaigns.
- Have past experience with social media management and growing social media following.
Things you’ll be doing
- Define and execute a content plan that meets marketing needs as well as business goals.
- Define and meet key KPIs for content marketing department (i.e., monthly site visits, time on page, blog subscribers, free trial registrations, and paid conversions from blog, referrals, and landing pages).
- Manage a team of writers, designers, developers, video producers, presenters and subject matter experts to consistently produce unique, creative, and authoritative content across a variety of formats.
- Ensure that all content is consistent with a written style guide and brand guidelines.
- Consistently produce thought leadership content for publication on our own blog and external sites.
- Build content partnerships with non-competing sites that cater to a similar audience (i.e., marketers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, designers, educators, and communicators in general).
- Oversee guest posting, link-building, and PR efforts to ensure month-to-month goals are met (i.e., number of mentions and follow links from high-authority sites).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in:
- SEO (with proven results)
- Content editing and writing (including long-form content)
- Content marketing management
- Experience leading/coordinating with freelance writers, designers, developers, video producer
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Adwords and other paid media
- Experience working with a remote team
3 factors heavily weigh in our hiring decision for this position are:
- Prior experience in the role with a portfolio to back it up.
- Highly dependable individual looking for long-term career opportunities.
- Ability to solve challenging marketing problems through high-quality long-form content.