Adalysis is an award-winning suite of SaaS tools used by thousands of digital marketers and agencies from around the world to help them manage their Google Ads campaigns.
We are seeking a hands-on Content Marketing Manager to drive the creation of engaging, optimized content to build product awareness and generate leads. You’ll have experience in creating content across multiple formats for different distribution channels to drive growth, increase sales, and strengthen the brand.
This role requires you to have past experience using Google Ads (AdWords) on a commercial basis, preferably in a digital agency. A deep understanding of PPC, and how agencies utilize tools, is essential.
- Develop, create, and manage our content roadmaps and overall strategy.
- Manage the end to end process of content including the design, production, and promotion of web pages, knowledgebase, onboarding materials, newsletters, case studies, and blog posts.
- Articulate compelling and consistent messaging and positioning of our products and brand.
- A dedicated full-time person based in the UK or Europe.
- 3+ years relevant content marketing experience in the PPC industry.
- Solid experience with PPC and Google Ads. This is essential as our platform provides specialist tools to a specialized audience.
- Superior English language communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work with a remote team (from your preferred location) through self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Ability to plan purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
- Broad range of experience writing content across different formats (eg. long form, short form, blogs, infographics, etc.).
- A better work-life balance. Work from home in your own time and space.
- Flexible working hours.
- £35k pa (paid on contracting basis).
- The space to use your own initiative without being micromanaged.