Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
The Content Marketing Manager embodies a customer-first, data-driven approach to planning, managing, and executing a content strategy that supports Imagine Learning’s customer journey. The successful candidate is a master writer who fully understands the context in which customers experience content, thinks strategically about what content should be presented, and assesses the most effective format(s) for optimal delivery.
We are open to candidates that will work in the Provo, UT office, and Remotely.
What you will do
- Through the use of creative briefs, clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of every piece (or series of pieces) of content
- Author high-quality content that will engage, persuade, and motivate educators; optimized for appropriate platform and audience
- Stay current with trends and tools, including reading blogs, attending webinars and listening to podcasts within the EdTech and Marketing industries
- Understand competitive content strategies and audience personas in order to make strategic recommendations for relevant and differentiating content
- Partner with Performance Marketing Strategist to conduct ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness across channels and apply insights to the strategy as it evolves
- Lead and actively participate in meetings as requested
- Display the aptitude for flexible content and direction
- Develop an operational center of excellence for the production and curation of content across multiple channels
- Perform other duties as requested
What you need
- 3+ years of experience in a writing-based, content-creation role
- Excellent written communication skills are imperative
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
- Explicit proofreading capabilities
- Experience in SaaS marketing, ideally within the EdTech market or at a B2B organization
- Expertise in leveraging digital analytics and insights to inform audience segmentation/engagement and content decisions
- Strong understanding of the creative process
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Perks of the job
- Purpose – do something more than just make money — here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth – We’re privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners – a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits – World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time – Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture – Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you’ll ever have.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.