Be part of shaping the future of a global, purpose-led and mission-driven professional services organization that creates people-centric leaders and organizations.
About Potential Project
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people-centric organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees.
We are based in 27 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base is mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Ikea etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, in turn you will get a work experience that is truly fulfilling and flexible and colleagues that are likely kinder and more caring than you have experienced before.
We are seeking a talented content creator and content manager to join the Global Marketing team at Potential Project. This role will initially start at 20-25 hours/week, Monday through Friday, but we are growing rapidly so the hours may change as well.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Establish and implement a content plan and calendar for social media, website, go-to-market campaigns, events, and other key channels
- Write, produce and provide creative direction for various types of content to expand our company’s brand awareness, followers, and leads. Content can include articles, white papers, reports, guides, videos, social media posts, marketing campaign emails, website content
- Work closely with the company’s subject matter experts to develop thought leadership content in support of the firm’s growth strategy
- Sustain and develop the company’s voice and brand across all content, tailored to the executive community that we serve
- Establish and manage an editorial process for content production and other key processes for content management and governance
- Measure content effectiveness to drive decision-making and continuous improvements in strategy and tactics. Optimize content based on performance
- Stay up-to-date on new and existing content tools and trends
We are expecting you to have:
- An excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- At least 5 years of experience in the content marketing space. A strong track record of creating and executing content strategies across various channels, particularly social media
- B2B experience is strongly preferred. Experience in any of the following areas would be a big plus: professional services, leadership development, organizational development, consulting, mindfulness
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt and evolve the style, tone, and voice of the company. Experience writing content for a corporate executive audience is a big plus
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills to work independently and to manage projects with many moving parts
- Strong communication skills; able to listen well and capture ideas and concepts into written and visual formats
- Collaborative, resourceful, proactive, strong desire to get things done to the best of your ability
- A purpose-driven spirit aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful and kinder world
- A daily personal meditation practice or a willingness to develop one
- Comfort with working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date as soon as possible
Interested? Please send your CV with a cover letter to Marta Hankiewicz at email@example.com.