Delivering Happiness, the world’s first culture coach|sultancy, is looking for a HUMBLY CONFIDENT REMOTE CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST. In this role, you will bring your creative expertise to create engaging and purposeful content to increase brand awareness, leads, and sales.
This is a part-time opportunity for a dedicated individual who wants to build their experience and reputation as a leader in content marketing. Major bonus points if you have worked within the HubSpot platform. Your strengths in working remotely, managing deadlines independently while collaborating with a distributed team are musts for this digital nomad position.
Delivering Happiness started as a book written by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com, on his business philosophy and lessons learned in prioritizing company culture and employee happiness. Today, DH is a coachsultancy [hybrid coaching + consulting], working with individuals and organizations around the world to create science-based, sustainable cultures that drive positive ROI.
- You’re ready to use your humbly confident content marketing skills to grow our reach, site visits, engagement, leads, conversions, and sales.
- You have experience growing a B2B blog platform and love engaging with your readers.
- You are skilled at creating high-quality, engaging articles and campaign content.
- Your’e not camera shy and willing to be on video for the good of the brand, for example, if a webinar is needed for campaign content for marketing.
- You enjoy staying on top of trending industry-related topics and writing relevant articles or content to create more brand awareness and conversion opportunities.
- You know how to optimize each blog post and content piece for SEO best practices.
- You are skilled at taking the campaign strategy for the month and running with it.
- You love writing, sharing new ideas, and have excellent communication skills.
- You think like an entrepreneur, embrace self-management, and excel in working remotely.
- You believe in our Purpose and Core Values [https://www.deliveringhappiness.com/about]
- You’re an independent thinker that does more with less, comes up with solutions when there wasn’t one and isn’t afraid to say “I don’t know (but I’ll figure it out).
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to talk!
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Create high-quality, engaging, and compelling copy for campaign content in the form of blog articles, e-books, case studies, longer-form content, and one-page downloads, etc.
- Write at a minimum of 5 blogs per month while sourcing and editing an additional 3 blogs per month from other contributors.
- Ghost-writing for strategically chosen publications to increase influencer opportunities.
- Create content for webinar flow, slides, and serve as the host for the webinar, as needed.
- Create and update content resources to help sales close more deals.
- Assist marketing lead with copy creation for landing pages, emails, and website, etc.
- Other related content duties, as needed.
Schedule & Compensation:
- Compensation based on experience
- Part-Time Role: 30 hours/week
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position. (Contractor is liable and responsible for paying own payroll taxes and is not entitled to benefits.)
- Mastery of writing blog content and content resources for marketing campaigns
- Mastery of building community reach, site visits, conversion, and engagement.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with blogging, content marketing, or writing.
- Computer savvy and have a strong familiarity with Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, Canva, Animoto, etc..
- Extra bonus points for HubSpot experience.
- Extra bonus points for content writing within the Culture Consulting Industry
Send your resume to email@example.com, along with a sample of your writing and a video sharing a little about your background and why you think you would be perfect for this role.