Our marketing team is growing!
We’re looking for amazing talent to add to our team as a Content Marketing Writer. This position is best suited for an experienced SaaS and/or video industry content marketer. We’re looking for a content creator who can turn words into readable chocolate, with a strong sense of strategic direction. This is a fast-growing market, so the trends are quick to shift and we need to be able to confidently refocus when needed.
If you’re a storyteller who’s able to talk the talk, but also manage content like publishing and editing contributing articles, we want to hear from you.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale it.
About the role:
This person will support our existing Content Marketing Lead by splitting the workload and expediting delivery, focusing roughly 70% of the time on creating various pieces of content, from webinars and video scripts to ebooks and landing pages. The remaining 30% will be split between managing and editing contributing articles, with a small piece allocated for some miscellaneous tasks and team meetings.
This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- 3+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- 1+ years of experience managing content
- Experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor or content manager)
- Experience with SEO and keyword research
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos and podcasts
- Experience working with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Impeccable sense of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- Creative writing style and ability to generate excitement in a copy (take a potato and turn it into Pringles)
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Degree or relevant experience in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or similar
- Experience in OTT or video industry in general (Nice to have but not a deal-breaker)
- Good sense of content trends
- Ability to predict and identify gaps in the market
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connectivity.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates