LeadG2, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and sales performance agency, is part of The Center for Sales Strategy. We specialize in using inbound marketing and sales enablement strategies to help our clients grow. We are looking for our next full-time team member. The Content Strategist at LeadG2 will be responsible for helping ensure all content created by our writers is aligned with the client’s style guide, branding, audience, SEO best practices, and overall marketing and content strategy. They will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality content is delivered and that all projects are on schedule. They are the editorial filter for all the content we create for our clients.
The responsibilities of this role include copywriting, editing and proofing, managing writers, project management, developing content strategies, managing content calendars, creating content outlines, and communicating with consultants and clients.
This person will be responsible for:
- Leading content discussions and brainstorms, and developing robust content strategies
- Conducting keyword research and content audits
- Utilizing target persona research and brand style guides
- Researching and creating content outlines for various content pieces for a variety of industries
- Editing and proofing content pieces for our clients (this includes blog posts, eBooks, webinar presentations, emails, infographics, guides, videos, and more)
- Writing marketing and sales copy (this includes for emails, CTA buttons, social posts, landing pages, and website pages)
- Updating client content calendars and adhering to deadlines
- Overseeing and managing our team of freelance writers
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- Love creating great content and seeing it come to life for businesses!
- Working knowledge and a good understanding of inbound marketing
- Strong business writing, editing, and proofing skills including a keen eye for grammar and spelling
- A good understanding of marketing and sales and the role that content plays
- Excellent communication skills and consider yourself highly responsive
- An exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- An ability to work well with deadlines, easily manage your time, and communicate priorities and expectations to a variety of team members who need something from you
- Superior time management skills and self discipline (in order to work in a fast-paced, remote environment)
- A desire to not be micro-managed and are the kind of person who doesn’t have to have their work double checked
Compensation: This position offers a base salary. You will receive thorough training in this role. The salary for this role is $40,000 with opportunities for bonuses and raises.
Location: Remote/home office in the United States with little travel (2-3 times a year)
Status: Full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities