At Directive, our mission is to redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. We are a search marketing agency that is looking to deliver terrific products & services that our clients and customers love.
We value your work-life balance and want to encourage you to become a better professional every day.
You, the Content Writer of our dreams, will passionately develop compelling content that delivers valuable insights to marketers from software companies.
In this role, the vision is that you will not only be able to create exceptional content but also collaborate with our management team to curate articles based on extensive research & data collection.
You are not alone at Directive. You will collaborate daily with an amazing growth team of SEOs, PPCs, Developers, and Designers, each working diligently to a common goal alongside you.
Soft Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in written content creation for search marketing
- A solid portfolio of content around search marketing or demand generation
- Extremely organized
- Exceptional critical + strategic thinking skills
- Polished communication and note-taking ability; ability to drive a conversation with executives and implement solutions
- Exceptional project + time management skills
Technical Skills Required
- Ability to write at least 5,000 words per week
- Ability to confidently lead interviews with subject-matter experts (SMEs) & transcribe insights into in-depth articles
- Ability to perform in-depth research to gather 1st party data to leverage in articles.
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following verticals/functions: software, search marketing, ABM, demand generation, marketing operations, or sales operations
- Ability to proofread & edit articles written by other team members
- Exceptional Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your dependents.
Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Option to Work Fully Remote in a Remote Culture
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match
- Unlimited Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Donation Matching to Charitable Causes
- Employee Care Services for Mental Health
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry-Leading Blogs
- Company-paid travel to meet with clients every other month
- Company Provided Macbook
- Compensation Structure Based On Revenue Managed
- Team Building Events (paid quarterly outings, after-work get-togethers, etc.)
- State of the Art Offices in Austin, Texas and Irvine, California
- $100+ ergonomics budget
Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/