The company where you can make an impact and bring value.
Who are we?
Red River Software, a Cultura Technologies company, provides the development and support of operations and accounting software for specialized industries including, convenience stores, co-ops, and fuel dealers. We provide these solutions for over 1,200 customers representing major industries in over 35 states and Canada. For more information about Red River Software, please visit www.redriversoftware.com.
Working alongside RRS Core Products, the Customer Care Analyst who can support and help with customers via email, phone, etc. regarding any product inquiries. This will include basic troubleshooting, installation, operational functions, & maintenance. We expect our care analysts to provide the utmost customer service to achieve top customer satisfactory goals. This role is located in Fargo, ND. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Tackle troubleshooting tickets as they are assigned
- Provide customers with preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction
- Documents customers interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Educate the customers on how to use the products
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the development team to resolve any outstanding issues
- Escalate more complex inquiries to higher-level support reps
Does this sound like you?
- Prior experience in a customer service role providing technical support
- Some knowledge with accounting concepts (bookkeeping, general ledger, etc.)
- Strong technical skills and ability to communicate with customers on technical matters
- A passion for technology that allows you to take a more investigative approach with troubleshooting
- The ability to tackle multiple customer tickets
- You have a put the customer first approach when addressing their needs
- Experience MS Office Suite
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Aptitude for troubleshooting software products
- Prior experience utilizing CRM or any ticketing software
- Knowledgeable of the fuel. C-store, & retail industry
- Help Desk or IT networking knowledge
Number of Openings Available: