Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to scale the care and support we provide to a wider customer base. We have big objectives! We’re looking into tripling our customer experience team in the upcoming months. While we’re rapidly growing, we need leaders who are passionate about supporting our team members and empowering them to give the best customer support.
As a Customer Care Manager, you’ll be joining the Customer Experience team. You will be managing 6 Team Leads and empowering them to help lead their own respective teams. You’ll also work alongside our Customer Operations Manager and our Product Education Expert. You will be reporting to Elif, our Head of Customer Experience.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between France, Spain, Mauritius, Mexico, the Dominican Republic,… so we are looking for the best talent, no matter the location.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing 6 Care pods. A Care pod is made up of 1 Team Lead and 5 Care Experts. You will ensure that the pods coordinate efficiently and perform at the highest level.
- Training, guiding, and supporting your team from a managerial standpoint. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and retaining our top talent.
- Delivering on the quarterly Objectives and Key Results defined by the Head of CX. You will monitor the results and help resolve any blockers to ensure that your team stays on track with the goals.
- You will take action to constantly improve the performance and efficiency of the team.
- You will be responsible for our support queue and make sure that it’s handled as efficiently as possible.
For this Customer Care Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience in people management
- Strong experience in queue and incident management
- Experience in omni-channel support (chat, email)
- Background in customer support/success/experience in the SaaS industry would be a big plus
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in French would be a big plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.