We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow. Our mission is to be a partner in progress on each unique journey to hair wellness. We provide personalized, natural solutions for healthy hair growth and connect people with doctors who care about hair. We challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too- through diversity & inclusion, teamwork & collaboration, and through empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
#KeepGrowing. It’s our mantra- a voice of encouragement for hair and humanity, motivating people to grow in the best ways possible: personally, spiritually, and exceptionally.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Agent to join our rapidly growing team to provide a high level, and empathetic customer experience! In this role, you will play an active role in enhancing the overall customer experience, and team efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a creative problem solver, team player, and critical thinker. We are open to remote candidates within the US.
This role would be up to 40 hours a week
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex customer and process issues.
- Resolve high priority customer escalation.
- Assist customers with navigating the Nutrafol website.
- Become an expert on our product.
- Think quick on your feet to customize creative solutions.
- Prioritize daily tasks and direct assignments to aid in maximizing efficiency.
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Take on additional responsibilities and training to improve overall customer experiences.
- 1-3 years in a customer experience related role preferred (i.e. e-commerce, startups, etc.).
- Proficient in using platforms such as ZenDesk, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – you aren’t afraid to hop on the phone, write an email, or send a chat to help a customer.
- Demonstrated positive approach toward customers.
- You have a passion for understanding problems and are solution-oriented.
- You have a head for science as it pertains to health and wellness.
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! You’re ready to jump in – no job is too big or too small.
- You’re a people person and you truly enjoy making someone smile.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual, a plus.