PureB2B, a subsidiary of Pure Incubation (six-time Inc. 5000 award winner, one of the top Massachusetts-based, women-led, advertising and marketing companies, and one of Boston’s Best Places to Work) is a data-driven lead generation partner created by industry pioneers who have set the standards for quality lead generation programs over the past three decades. PureB2B helps marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales with full-funnel, flexible, and scalable solutions. With an audience of more than 62 million B2B technology buyers, we provide a sophisticated range of marketing solutions:
- Top-of-funnel lead generation
- Middle-of-funnel lead generation
- Data Solutions
- Account-based Marketing
- Content Development
With over 10x growth over the past two years, we are proud to be ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Manager for the UK Market
- Analyze all client programs prior to launch for clear goals and objectives by other key PureB2B teams.
- Ensure proactive touches with clients are happening at various stages.
- Daily monitoring of assigned client programs to ensure they are running according to plan.
- Execute efficient launch of PureB2B campaigns and monitor progression daily to ensure completion by target end date
- Work hand-in-hand cross-functionally with other PureB2B teams.
- Proactively focus on ways of improving client relationships.
- Partner with Sales in developing account strategies.
- Serve as the main point of contact for new and existing clients.
- 3 + years of Client Service or Account Management experience.
- Adaptable, team player
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player to work cross-functionally and with-in the department
- High degree of proactive problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated account and client relationship management.
- Strong skills with regard to critical thinking, communication, and writing .
- Expert Communication skills both verbal and written
PureB2B is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.