About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the worldâ€™s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area.
What We Offer
- GREAT Medical and Dental benefits, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company-sponsored Employment Assistance Program, and professional development.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities!
- No commute! Work-life balance! Work from the comfort of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun work from the home culture with opportunities to work as a team.
About The Position
We are looking for several full-time, temp. to perm, work from home customer service/bilingual Spanish/English professionals to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants. Available shift times vary, with some including evenings and weekends. Training is a day shift model. This is an amazing opportunity- all from the comfort of your home!
What You Will Do
- Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs
- Answer inbound or outbound communications
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Build/process orders
- DispatchTechs and/or parts
- Perform Triage and quota management
- Support Company processes through professional communications
- Update the Company database with all appropriate information
- Support all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Complete all the required data entry
What We Look For
- Previous customer service experience within a work from home or call center preferred
- Previous technical experience and experience in supply chain management or similar field
- Attention to detail, accuracy and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry-level or mid-level opportunities available
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
We welcome applicants from all over the U.S. Preferences include: FL, GA, TX or NC
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 20MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wired internet connection, within 25 feet of a network jack
- New hires will need own computer to start; necessary equipment will be sent
WORK ENVIRONMENT / Virtual Home
- Daily operation of various office-based equipment: telephone & voice mail operating system.
- Desktop/laptop computer, e-mail system
- May be required to sit or stand (presentations/meetings) for extended periods of time
- May spend extended periods operating a desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating on the computer, webcam, telephone and in writing
- Light lifting of paperwork, folders or other general record-keeping materials
- Distraction-free office or space