ABOUT BITFOCUS, INC.
Bitfocus is a rapidly growing company working to help communities use data to tackle their greatest social challenges. Our software and services help non-profit, government, and community organizations build effective response systems to homelessness and are used in more than 75 communities, including high profile communities serving the densest populations of homelessness nationwide.
Our professional services set us apart from other software companies. We provide typical software administration services, but the heart of our service is the partnership we build with our communities to better understand their needs and goals when it comes to addressing homelessness. We collaborate with community leaders, share knowledge gained working with communities across the county, act as liaisons between policymakers and staff on the front lines, and we take the lead on a variety of projects and initiatives to help our communities meet their goals around ending homelessness.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
Bitfocus is a fully remote organization; this will be a work from home position.
About our Customer Success team:
The Customer Experience department is our front line for customer and technical relations. Our primary objective is to cultivate a remarkable environment that creates loyal and evangelical customers, both internal (staff) and external (clients).
In their role, our Customer Success team forms a crucial relationship as the first and most frequent contact that our customer base has with Bitfocus. The team’s mission is to continuously refine strategies that enable communities to best utilize Clarity Human Services. This is accomplished by developing and retaining a comprehensive partnership with the customer at multiple levels, anticipating needs, and providing solutions to assist the homeless response system. They are devoted to educating customers on the flexibility and powerful capabilities of the Clarity Human Services software so that each is guaranteed to achieve ongoing success.
The Customer Success Manager provides a range of leadership and project management support by supervising the day to day operations of the Customer Success team. You will hold the team accountable for meeting performance metrics in alignment with key company objectives centered on service, retention, quality of service, and customer satisfaction. You will assist in cultivating lasting relationships of mutual respect and trust between the customer and Bitfocus.
This is a critical role that will serve as a team leader to help define, promote, and achieve the overall customer experience vision.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop and maintain materials (i.e. presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, policies, and procedures, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure.
- Oversee a team of 4 direct reports, including distribution of workload, setting priorities, and monitoring performance for evaluation review.
- Define and oversee lifecycle touchpoints that support the work of the team. This may include customer onboarding, account escalations, renewals, upsell campaigns, regularly scheduled health checks, customer advocacy, and overall change management.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop each member of the team and provide guidance on key company objectives as outlined by Bitfocus.
- Build and boost customer and Bitfocus relationships.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
- Handle customer escalations as necessary and manage customer issues as they arise during day to day operations to promote retention and loyalty.
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet, and exceed customer expectations and perceptions.
- Identify upsell opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal.
You will love this position if:
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others, and you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You want to make an impact and you thrive on helping others. You’re a people person!
- You are a passionate collaborator, an acute listener, and a deliberate, data-driven decision-maker.
- You are a flexible, agile leader who embraces change and can motivate team members to do the same.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
- Excellent people/public relations and communication skills.
- Highly organized with experience directing others, particularly in a similar role.
- Sophisticated project management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations, including the ability to constantly triage, moving projects along parallel timelines while responding to new priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively with civic and other community leaders, social service agency staff, and a variety of other stakeholders.
- Innovative thinking to identify best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- Understanding of various post-sale adoption methods and experience devising ways to measure and improve to ensure the customer onboarding experience is world-class.
- Well versed in current customer success trends in order to promote retention and support key metrics such as NPS and CSAT.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working in a completely remote company.
- Successful leadership experience in a similar role.
- A ‘can-do’, results-driven, attitude.
- Knowledge of HUD and federal partner funding policies and HMIS data standards.
- A desire to understand how our solutions drive value and improve the lives of our clients.
How will Bitfocus support you:
- Work in a fully remote/virtual environment
- A unique, friendly and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or
- MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development