PUSHTech.com is hiring a remote Customer Success Manager located in Europe, bilingual Spanish & English, which will evaluate how customers utilize our products and services and identify areas for improvement to maximize retention.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working with CRMs and or Marketing platforms.
- Bilingual Spanish and English.
- Highly organized.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Salary and Benefits:
- Rewarding career within a innovative remote culture company.
- Competitive remuneration, benefits and bonus packages.
- Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and very talented colleagues.
- Focused on the people who are part of the company and their quality of life.
- Goal-oriented and flexible.
- Innovative and in continuous evolution.
- Integrated by responsible and proactive people.