MondayVC is a quickly scaling start-up building white-label job boards and talent networks for venture capital funds and startup accelerators across the world. Customers use our platform to save time when making high-value introductions between portfolio companies and professionals in their networks.
As a remote company operating from 7 countries, we understand remote work and are constantly investing in our team by encouraging autonomy, clear communication, and discipline.
We’ve recently closed our seed round and are prepared to scale our offering with current customers as we develop new products.
Monday.vc is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our early-stage, fast-growing team. The role will report to the CEO and you will have autonomy/ownership in building a globally remote team from scratch.
- Responsible for owning the day to day relationship with our customers and helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes with our products.
- Lead strategic conversations for Executive Business reviews and support the commercial activity around renewal and expansion
- Develop and deliver a success plan, advising customers on reaching business goals
- Drive adoption and ongoing usage of our products and services
- Maintain regular communication with customers, ensure perfect campaign executions, and provide regular performance reporting and platform support
- Support junior members of the team and drive product demos as and when needed
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in customer success or highly client-facing roles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Have experience analyzing data, doing value analysis, forming and delivering recommendations
- Team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team and customers
- Ability to the next big step in your career and make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture
- Find yourself constantly thinking about more efficient ways to architect technology to scale services up that have a direct impact on a business
- Competitive compensation package