Revealbot is the next generation digital ads automation platform used by over 500 agencies and brands around the world. We empower our customers to automate routine campaign management and optimize ads efficiency using advanced automated rules.
Launched in 2016 as a Slack chatbot, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019 Revealbot has become Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner. And now we’ve grown to a fully profitable, globally distributed team of 15 people winning a huge digital ads market.
What to expect from the job
- Consult users on free trials to help set customers up on the platform and receive value from the product through video/screen share calls.
- Position Revealbot’s advantages against perceived alternatives and competing offerings
- Coordinate onboarding of new customers, bringing in Product to ensure customers achieve success as quickly as possible.
- Drive adoption of Revealbot product features to maximize value provided
Become an expert in Revealbot in order to demo the product to different types of customers with varying needs and goals.
- Become knowledgeable in methods and strategies for scaling and optimizing digital ad campaigns, especially on Facebook ads for eCommerce.
- Produce internal customer management best practices and processes to help us do an even better job tomorrow.
- Expertise in Facebook, Snapchat, and/or Google ads. Ideal experience is if you’ve worked in a digital agency or even used Revealbot yourself.
- Located in the United States in order to be in the same timezone as most of our customers.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to empathize with customers, uncover pain points, and find the right solutions for their use cases.
- Eager to learn: This role will require continual upkeep in product and industry knowledge, some of which will be provided in training and some will need to be self-taught.
- Data-driven and continuously measure the performance of all sales activities.
- Customer success experience in B2B SaaS.
- Experience setting up customer success processes and programs.
- Experience with marketing tools to marketers.
- A fully remote and diverse team.
- Flexible vacation and sick leave.
- Company retreats (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona).
- Travel bonus – we’ll pay for two plane tickets to any destination every year (up to $1,000).
- Laptop bonus – we’ll pay for your laptop.
- Informal and fun working environment