Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid offers the most comprehensive and flexible automated email pre-deployment platform in the world. As the industry leader in email readiness, the company’s platform helps developers, marketers, and enterprise organizations deliver email perfection. By upending the arduous process of manually checking an email prior to deployment, Email on Acid achieves efficiencies, improves marketing ROI, and protects brand reputation with its time-saving tools.
We were established in July of 2009 and are 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, health savings options,
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Work/Life Balance: Generous PTO
- 100% Remote Organization
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving growth.
- Communication – We listen to understand
- Courage – We take smart risks
- Discipline – We lead by example
- Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
- Impact – We accomplish important work
- Innovation – We discover practical solutions
- Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a @.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a proven Customer Support Manager with 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of two years in management to lead our team of Customer Support Associates. Focusing on ensuring customers are receiving excellent service and issue resolution, the ideal candidate will be analytical, strategic, and a team player. The Customer Support Manager must be comfortable managing, coaching, and leading direct reports while also collaborating with other teams throughout the organization to achieve goals. S/he should strive for providing the highest standards of support for our customers. S/he should be detail-oriented and always looking for the best solutions.
What You Will Do
- Lead, coach, and inspire multiple direct reports.
- Create scripts and guardrails for associates to quickly and efficiently communicate with customers
- Ensure that customers receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Investigate issues by reviewing data and validating systems/processes.
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve the customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to diagnose and resolve customer-facing issues.
- Provides thought leadership on best practices. Stays informed on new capabilities and industry trends.
- Maintain and Provide positive experiences with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our business and communicate our policies and processes to a broader team in a simple and clear manner.
- Ensure a seamless experience that will drive customer adoption, utilization, and satisfaction with the product.
- Assist in resolving escalations via email, phone, and chat, handling complex customer inquiries.
- Improve upon best-in-class customer support experiences, processes, and policies.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a scaling customer support team; responsible for hiring, scheduling, formal training, informal coaching, career development, and performance management.
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 5+ years in a customer success or support role, with a minimum of two years in a management role
- Experience leading and mentoring direct reports
- Experience working in the email industry preferred
- Technical background with a high comfort level with SaaS or communications technology.
- Prior technical support engineering experience a plus.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams within an organization.
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?