Optimizing customer experience can be a game-changing focus for any business in any industry. That’s why Jebbit is focused not only on delivering an AMAZING experience to our own customers but also on building a platform that allows our customers around the world to do the same within their own customer relationships.
This is your opportunity to join Jebbit’s mission of making it simple for anyone to build high quality, beautiful, and interactive digital experiences… without needing any code. As we build out the Customer Support team, you’ll be on the front lines of delivering that same amazing Customer Experience to the users of the Jebbit Platform. We aspire to make our customer’s experience with Jebbit Simple, Efficient, and Delightful. The Customer Support Specialist will stand on the front lines of this goal!
What will I be doing in this role?
- You will be the first formal member of Jebbit’s new Customer Support Team. Prepare to operate autonomously, take initiative in solving key problems, and operationalize processes around our Customer Support tools.
- The majority of your day will be owning communication with customers in the Jebbit Platform, answering questions, and solving strategic/technical challenges via email, Intercom, or phone calls. You’ll be challenged to solve complex problems while putting yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- You will become a bona fide Jebbit Platform expert yourself, helping build experiences for customers leveraging our in-house creative services.
- You will lead the development of Knowledge Base materials to address customer pain points. At times, you may even lead Platform Training sessions with groups of new customers.
- As the internal voice-of-the-customer, you will develop strong partnerships with Jebbit’s own Product, Marketing, and Growth teams to help improve every aspect of our Customer’s Experience.
- You’ll manage our overnight Customer Support rep(s), facilitating continued training, goal setting, and process development.
What skills and experience make for a great candidate?
- 1-3 years experience in a Customer Support function (experience with proven support process and tools).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that displaying confidence, professionalism, kindness, and positivity
- Every customer is a bit different, so we’re looking for a keen ability to solve unique and complex problems (yes, even technical challenges)
- To do the above, you will need strong Empathy
- This is a startup, things change fast. Proving you are adaptable and able to work in conditions of change and uncertainty are key
- You’re a team player and ready to get your hands dirty
- You’re detail-oriented and organized, ready to manage the multitude of customers and tasks each day
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem-solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.