We’re a DC-based startup founded in 2016, and we love small businesses. GetUpside’s a free app that gives consumers cashback on gas, restaurants, and groceries. In the end, we want to help both small businesses (customers) and consumers get what they need (gas, groceries, you name it!).
We’re well-funded by a proven group of investors who believe in our company, our mission, and our team’s success. We have over 15,000 merchants on our platform and nearly 1 million monthly users. Most importantly, we believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and have fun along the way!
We are aggressively growing our sales, account management and marketing teams to support our growth into new territories and spend categories.
As a Dealer Relationship Manager in the Fuel vertical, you’ll be responsible for:
- Proactive education of and presentations to both new and existing accounts quarterly as well as on an as-needed basis, using webinars or onsite sessions to ensure understanding and instill excitement of the product.
- Identifying and successfully closing new opportunities for expansion of existing accounts by using consultative sales methods.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure merchants are always up to date on new product rollouts, partnerships, and meaningful information, with a respect for process within a proprietary-rich environment.
- Responding to issues as they arise to strengthen confidence and overall happiness in the partner relationship.
- Retention of accounts within an assigned territory, visiting sites as needed to reduce churn by using professional de-escalation techniques.
What do you need?
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a highly analytical role
- 2-3 years’ Retention and/or Client Success experience required.
- 1-2 years of downstream Gas Account, Territory, or Pricing experience preferred, or within a SAAS or similar environment.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems and products in order to educate merchants through presentations, both virtually and onsite.
- Experience presenting complex concepts in a relatable way to all leadership levels.
- Highly flexible with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, constant-change environment that comes with being a successful start-up that is growing quickly.
- High level of initiative and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Motivated and able to work well within a remote team.
- Strong computer and technical skills required, Salesforce or similar CRM software preferred.
- Willingness to travel 25-50% (domestic travel throughout US)
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.