The Caseking Group is a Berlin-based E-Commerce company with more than 550 employees at twelve locations worldwide. We are one of the most successful online providers for PC hardware all over Europe and leading in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC enthusiasts. The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk, and others as well as brands like noblechairs.
We have a passion for gaming, modding, and overclocking and want to share it with our customers. To support our Berlin-based content team we are are looking for a content writer with an excellent command of English. Join our amazing international team!
- Editing content to uphold Caseking’s brand voice/tone, grammatical and factual accuracy, readability, and expertise, authority, and trust
- Ensuring content satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and ultimately more helpful than any other content online
- Helping maintain content standards, guidelines, and procedures, including editorial calendars and our CMS as needed
- Performing relevant SEO workflows and deliverables as it relates to content:
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization (titles, H1s, URLs, etc)
- User Engagement & Experience
- Content Briefs and Audits
- Excellent English communication skills (C2)
- Expert editing and writing skills and knowledge of the latest AP Style guidelines and best practices for writing online
- A degree in English, Technical Writing, Communications, Journalism, or a related degree preferred, but the equivalent experience is also sufficient
- A passion for editing, researching, and creating content and ambition for excellence
- Ability to adapt writing for the UK, USA and AU is highly desirable
- 1+ years of experience with creating and/or editing content for the web, preferable in regards to computers/gaming/esports
- Google Sheets experience is a plus
- Experience with Grammarly, plagiarism detectors, Microsoft Word tools or other editing tools is preferred
- Ideally, you possess SEO knowledge and experience
- UX or UI for SEO experience and best practice knowledge a plus.
- Ideally, you have experience with industry tools and analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Ahrefs, WordPress
- Challenging projects with an international team
- Passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and content writing
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and departments
- The position is 100% remote, so you can work from anywhere!
Sounds like your new job? We’re looking forward to your application!