FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Become the content media planner that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid PR placements
- Execute content advertising activities on assigned markets and be responsible for the cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and quality of content created through third-party providers
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact
- Assess proposals from potential partners and ensure cost-effectiveness of all deals by negotiating the best terms
- Support all campaigns in the field of influencer marketing, content advertising, paid PR, and online reputation management
- Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners and review all delivered content before publishing so that the quality of created content is at the desired levels
- Track, record, and perform data evaluation on all activity
- Keep an eye on digital content media trends globally and on the assigned market, test new formats and optimize
- Manage internal communication and project status updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Liberal Arts degree preferred
- Experience in Digital PR, Communications, and Online Based Content or a similar role
- Proficient in English and excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills
- Dedication, goal-oriented and ability to manage teams to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
- Possess the love of content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product
- Be extremely well organized: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software.
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite, Google Analytics, and Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
- Must have a critical eye and strive for excellence in everything created
- Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence
- Occasional national and international travel may be required
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.