Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We’re looking for a talented growth manager to join us who can help to build one of our software products into a powerful online brand.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective marketing strategy for, building on what we’ve already achieved and taking the brand to new heights.
Collaborating with our product development team, marketing staff, designers, partners and customers, you’ll need to be a good sort and have excellent communication skills.
But most importantly, you’ll be an experienced digital marketer who’s confident using the latest tools and techniques to achieve results. For us, that means generating leads, converting customers, and helping to turn our products into the best within industry.
Basically, if you’re the kind of person who gets excited by Google algorithm updates and wants to play a leading role in growing a great software product, we want to hear from you!
Neat things about working with us
- Flexible hours (we are happy to discuss full-time, part-time, contracting for the role)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Identifying, developing, and evaluating our company’s marketing strategy and plan for one of our key products.
- Working with the product development team to develop product strategy based on user feedback and market trends
- Hiring and managing marketing staff
- Setting, and achieving short and long-term marketing planning and goals
- Coordinating and participating in promotional and inbound marketing activities, working with writers, to market our products and services
- You will be working closely with designers, partners and customers so it is essential your communication and planning skills are top notch
- Examining ways to improve user experience and coming up with product recommendations
- 3+ years commercial experience marketing digital content
- Experience working with a remotely distributed team
- An excellent knowledge of inbound marketing and analytical software/metric analysis
- Experience with email marketing
- Be extremely well organized, have experience in project/staff management and know how to get the most out of staff
- Have been involved in search marketing or link building campaigns
- Know how to build a powerful online brand