If you are interested in marketing communications and analytics and want to work for an exciting fintech startup in blockchain technology, then you could make a great digital marketer for Trustology.
As a Digital Marketer, you will get involved with the face of Trustology-our website and social media platforms to increase our online presence and drive lead generation.
Working alongside and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be involved in monitoring and managing our website and other digital channels for improvement, assisting with multichannel communication strategies and campaigns, and driving the analyses needed to refine and improve are digital footprint and profile to ultimately set us apart from our competitors.
We’re a passionate, energetic small team of techies and intellects. We know how to work hard, have fun, and move fast. As our company is growing, we’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated self-starter who brings the best of both worlds – a love of data and technology and communicating for impact and results.
As a Digital Marketer, you will be accountable for:
- Uploading copy and images to the organization’s website.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- Monitoring for and fixing broken links, performance etc. issues.
- Configuring website metric tracking and improving content SEO.
- Creating and executing link building strategies to our site.
- Creating lead and support chat flows.
Email, Paid Channels, and Social Media
- Dispatching email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Guided engagement with clients, prospects, and influencers on social media.
- Assisting with paid media campaigns and analysis.
- Managing marketing new and existing qualified leads in the contact database and
assisting with lead generation activities.
Research and Analysis
- Analyzing and reporting digital marketing effectiveness and making improvement recommendations e.g. ROI and other business metrics, campaign channels, SEO.
- Researching and recommending new digital marketing opportunities.
Skills we’re looking for:
- CMS experience e.g. HubSpot CMS, WordPress.
- Analytics tools experience e.g. Google Analytics, Trends and AdWords.
- SEO tools and techniques e.g. Amazon Alexa.
- Email, paid and social media campaign management tools e.g. HubSpot, Intercom.
- Able to communicate with clients & colleagues to build rapport
- Adaptability – a multi-task & stay organised work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail – notice patterns in data and reports
- Creative thinker – come up with ideas and be innovative
What to expect:
- Remote first working environment with biweekly travel into London on planned team meetup day
- Macbook provided
- Competitive salary – up to £30K plus benefits for the right candidate
This role is ideally suited for a recent graduate or digital marketer looking for a change of industry and company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- New Business Development
- Sales Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Business Development