Are you passionate about digital marketing platforms and take pride in making sure that content is always accurate and up-to-date? Do you want to work in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives? Do you find working in a global company with international colleagues as your closest partners, then come and join Natus’ Digital Team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating a wide spectrum of projects within the company’s digital platforms. Key aspects include content creation and updates, continuous optimization of performance, and technical features. The role entails day-to-day maintenance and updates of the company’s online store.
What’s in it for you?
Natus offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits package that starts on your 1st day, 401k match, an employee stock purchase plan, 9 paid holidays, generous paid time off plan (4 weeks to start) and tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually! For the right candidate, we are open to this being a remote role for candidates that live in the Eastern Time zone.
In this job you will;
- Maintain and develop the company websites, academies, partner portals, online stores and apps as well as social media channels, and ensuring that these have a high level of accuracy and that they meet the company branding standards and are updated.
- Create and maintain-digital marketing communications support and development by working with Commercial Marketing and Product Management to produce digital marketing deliverables, which may include but not be limited to, the following: Web and social media content, creating newsletters and content for direct mail/email campaigns.
- Provide project management support by participating in digital marketing projects including, but not limited to, the following: Data analysis projects, digital marketing/lead generation campaigns, content, e-commerce, and learning management system feature development projects.
- Lead, Data, and Analytics Management in creating, analyzing, and/or managing data including, but not limited to, the following: Web analytics, marketing/lead database and lead inquires.
- Be responsible for operational activities by ensuring proper processes are used to accomplish digital marketing activities including, but not limited to, the following: creating part numbers for marketing interns, obtain approval for marketing documents and implement price list and tax changes in online stores.
What we are seeking;
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university (US within marketing, communications, media sciences or equivalent specialties; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ideal candidate offers the following:
- Background in marketing communications disciplines including branding, digital marketing, advertising, public relations, and collateral development
- A minimum of two years of experience in a digital marketing communications environment.
- Knowledge of content management and e-commerce systems is required. Marketing automation experience is an added bonus. Drupal, AspDotNetStorefront, and Hubspot experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be comfortable working independently and interfacing with all departments and many cultures.
- Strong initiative to meet deadlines, extremely detail-oriented, creative problem-solving ability, and effective time management skills.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills, with proficiency in MS Office Suite and perhaps also Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize & successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.