Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
We need an eLearning Specialist who has experience developing eLearning courses in eFront. This resource will join the Learning & Development team and work with Subject Matter Experts to define the required learning and implement courses in eFront.
- Perform training needs analysis to determine the full scope of training required
- Determine learning objectives for the training opportunity to meet the needs of the learner and business unit
- Develop eLearning training modules
- Determine framework (method of delivery, activities, content, evaluation method) of learning solution to ensure learning objectives are met
- Identify the detailed content of the program to meet objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders and to develop learning solutions that align business needs with training objectives
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to organize the necessary material into logical educational patterns appropriate for the end users
- Assist in the administration of the corporate learning management system eFront (LMS)
- Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge
- Perform other duties as needed
- 4 or more years ( with 2 or more years in a corporate environment) of experience with eLearning and related notions; knowledge of current and emerging eLearning technology and best practices
- Worked with eFront LMS and GSuite
- Familiarity with other LMS a plus
- Bachelor degree or relevant degree (e.g., Education, Computer Sciences, Multimedia) preferred
- An eye for visual design and experience developing highly engaging and impactful online learning modules
- Ability to develop and use various tools to create eLearning training modules
- Experience in a dynamic, scrappy, startup-like environment preferred
- Expertise in UI/Screen design for eLearning and strong understanding of design principles
- Familiar with current/prominent adult learning concepts and principles – Blooms taxonomy
- Proficiency to manage multiple and competing priorities with strong project management skills, excellent time management skills (i.e., ability to multitask)
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively within a changing environment, meet deadlines and provide quick turnaround on projects when necessary
- Aware of industry trends and technological advances; ability to research, present, and use new technologies
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical skills are preferred
- A passion & knowledge for crypto
Location: America/ EMEA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.