We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to own our marketing email communications, including newsletters, promotional emails, onboarding series, and other ad-hoc communications. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with prior experience spearheading email marketing strategies. You should be able to determine what the right message is for and for what audience, and to think creatively to create the campaign content and build the right segment. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Fully own the company’s email marketing communications to maintain a consistent and effective email program.
- Design email strategies and set short-term goals to increase customer education, customer retention, product adoption, and lead nurturing.
- Manage the different contact lists and define segments to send the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Create content for the company’s different email campaigns following the company’s brand voice guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create different campaigns that promote new content initiatives, features, product announcements, etc.
- Collaborate with design to build email campaigns according to our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with regional marketing managers to adapt content and guarantee the success of our email marketing activities in other markets.
- Use email marketing tools such as A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, and others to optimize the email strategy.
- Maintain a clean and engaged contact list and follow email best practices to ensure optimal deliverability.
- Set KPIs and track email marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- 2+ years experience owning comprehensive email programs, ideally for a B2B company
- Experience with email design, email development, and executing email campaigns in Mailgun, Mailjet, or other ESPs
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and contact management tools and features such as segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, etc.
- Expertise in measuring and tracking the success of different email campaigns.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Some email coding knowledge (email HTML and/or MJML)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in additional languages (French, Spanish, German) will be considered a strong plus
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’ self)
- 8 paid holidays
- Up to 100% Medical coverage for employees
- Life insurance
- Exclusive Gold’s Gym membership discounts
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave for birth mothers
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for parents, including through adoption or foster care
- 401k with employer match
- 24/7 parking for downtown San Antonio office
- Limitless supply of Topo Chico in the San Antonio Office
- Weston Centre Member Card for exclusive restaurant & hotel discounts in San Antonio