OpenMoves is looking for an experienced and talented email marketing specialist to join our performance marketing team. The Email Marketing Specialist has a solid foundation in email marketing, marketing automation and is very familiar with a variety of email and marketing automation platforms. You will be responsible for deploying daily emails, conceptualizing and setting up drip campaigns, managing A/B tests on a regular basis and working with and supporting a portfolio of clients. You are driven by results, have a deep understanding of email analytics and passionate about optimizing your campaigns for greater success. This role requires an independent self-starter who can work remotely with a team and help us grow by providing positive marketing outcomes and trusting relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualize and develop email campaigns based on client goals, audience, branding etc.
- Develop and implement daily, weekly and automated email campaigns
- Develop and provide weekly or monthly reporting, and analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
- Work with client and copywriters and designers to develop email calendars and schedules
- Setup A/B and multi-variate tests to improve performance and optimize results
- Ability to understand, solve technical email marketing issues
- Coding, customizing, deploying and optimizing email campaigns
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure marketing automation programs and campaigns follow best practices for deliverability and performance
- A passion to keep up with best practices in the email marketing world.
Qualifications and Skills
- The Email Marketing Specialist will have a range of both technical and creative skills. A strong understanding of web analytics and performance optimization strategies is essential.
- Three to five years of relevant digital marketing/web content marketing experience with a particular emphasis in email marketing
- Experience with B2B lead generation and B2C ecommerce clients
- Experience with email and marketing platforms such as Klavio, Dotdigital, Marketo or similar
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate copy writing skills
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confidence in project management and presentation skills
- Team player, with enthusiastic attitude to exceed client expectations