TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We’re 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We’re technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities, at TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world’s most well-trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do
We are looking for a talented native English copywriter with a strategic mind that knows how to use words to drive results. You will be responsible for creating and delivering sales-driven copy that is insightful, meets conversion targets, and enhances our product offering. Quality, consistency, and accuracy of copywriting are core to this role.
This role is fully remote or can be based in Barcelona or Rochester
- Create and deliver an on-brand, compelling, and engaging online copy for e-commerce and digital marketing assets including landing pages, website content, emails, and paid ads.
- Concept, write, and develop a range of creative work from product-focused initiatives to performance-driven marketing campaigns.
- Come up with creative content ideas that generate impact and conversion.
- Analyze website traffic and data to identify and understand trends, issues, and opportunities to develop content solutions.
- Work closely with a global cross-functional team to understand and execute on the business needs and objectives.
- Partner with Design, Product, and Engineering to create content for new and existing customers on different channels.
- Proficiency in English skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding copywriting skills.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in e-commerce, online merchandising, and consumer marketing/sales.
- Familiarity with A/B content and message testing.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and strategic thinking skills, and a good sense of humor.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail, Trello, Mac, Jira…
- You are an experienced storyteller with a growth mindset.
- Being proactive about suggesting ideas.
- Great knowledge about the differences between marketing and UX copy and when to use both to communicate in the best way to the user.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO principles and can apply them to optimizing web content to best practice.
- Deep understanding of UX Design principles and how customer’s attitude changes throughout their shopping experience.
- Branding experience and know-how to keep a balance between conversion optimization best practices while maintaining brand and voice in all creative assets across our channels.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company-sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top-notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English