Frontastic offers a Frontend Management Platform that focuses on excellence of digital customer experience in the context of headless architectures. When working for Frontastic, you aren’t just working for a software company – you are working to build up a Game Changer. As our first sales person beyond the founders you will play an essential part in building our company.
Your goal is to
- manage and grow our sales pipeline and turn inbound as well as outbound leads into new Frontastic customers
- build strong relationships with our partners (agencies and system integrators)
- work closely with our marketing and technical pre-sales staff
- constantly analyse and monitor the sales figures and report to the management
- 4+ years of experience in selling digital products
- the power to close deals
- excellent communication skills in German and English (in written and spoken)
- the habit of setting and implementing one’s own goals
- willingness to travel up to 50%
- nice to have: established network in the German/European E-Commerce sphere
- nice to have: willingness to speak at events/conferences
- nice to have: familiar with challenges in web development and compliance requirements in enterprises
- A blue ocean market approach
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- PreSales support for winning the customer
- Frontastic’s 100% distributed company approach
- Your personal chance to grow
For this particular job we are offering competitive salary based on experience and skills. Optionally you can get Virtual Shares from our Virtual Shares Options Program (VSOP) as part of your compensation.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send a letter of motivation, CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you still have a question? Do not hesitate to get in contact via mail!