100% remote position. Must be available primarily during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional detail orientation skills required and must be tech-savvy!
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant who would be responsible for supporting outbound and vendor management efforts in combination with other administrative duties.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Supports outbound and vendor management efforts.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes, and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Compensation: Competitive with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.