PASSION.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “experts” and by 2022, 30,000 experts will have helped 10,000,000 people. Our mission is to empower these experts to achieve that by providing the platform to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout cheque. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented Community manager to join our team. If you are an outgoing, tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media – we would love to meet you.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of Passion.io and manage all community communications.
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least two years’ experience proven work as a community manager
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Experience with Social Media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are essential
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. retention, active users, UCG rate)
- Positive and outgoing personality – you love helping people, and connecting people to solutions makes your heart sing.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills – a background in journalism or passion and experience with writing will be a huge advantage
- You are creative in a way that you come up with ideas on how to improve workflow, events, communication and you dare to take initiative
- Willingness to work around the clock – although the role gives you full flexibility, it also involves responding to community members outside of standard work hours, especially at critical events
- Fluent in English
What you’ll be working on
- Help build, grow and manage our online communities
- Ensure that the community has the information they are looking for, to stoke the conversations happening, and to generally make the community a pleasant and fun place to be
- Engage with our online community – build visibility and credibility by attending and moderating chats and respond to comments and requests
- Develop a content plan
- Create engaging content, including articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
What we offer you
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.