Tanium is looking for Field Marketing Manager – Central Region (remote). The person in this role will be tasked with driving awareness and creating demand with CXOs and decision-makers in enterprise and Global 2000 accounts. You will partner closely with our field sales teams to deliver and accelerate pipeline to support sales in exceeding their objectives and revenue goals.
What You’ll Do
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plan at all stages of the funnel, industry trade shows and events, local seminars and events, webinars and email campaigns
- Build thought leadership and awareness campaigns to educate the market on the company’s POV, tied to key industry trends
- Leverage corporate and product messaging and content, and tailor as appropriate. You must be able to create content and understand the key initiatives and value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Build a community of customers to help evangelize the value of Tanium, including customer case study development, customer events, and advisory boards
- Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs and identify areas for optimization. Regular weekly reporting on ROI of events, accurately tracking campaign metrics (leads, MQLs, SQAs, SALs)
- This role requires transparent and frequent communication on marketing effectiveness with both the marketing, sales and company leadership teams
- Collaborate closely with the other field marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions
- Coordination with SDR team on pre- and post-event campaigns
- Manage partner eco-system to develop “better together” stories and co-branded sponsorships at events
We’re Looking For Someone With
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com/marketing automation platforms required.
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude and good attendance
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty and patience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker with great interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.