What do we do?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 180 million downloads. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
What you will do at Photomath:
Help us create an engaging, audience-specific copy that fits our brand in the following areas:
- Product: Create concise copy for in-product (mostly mobile app) experiences that provide relevant information and have clear call-to-action. Working with our Growth team to enhance copy performance.
- Marketing: Help the marketing team create copy which best highlights various value propositions to our key target groups.
- General Communication: Collaborate with the senior team to find a copy that best explains Photomath as a company and its strategic vision to various internal and external stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Ability to empathize with various stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in content and writing across multiple channels
- Excelling listening and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Must own a Mac or Windows-based PC or laptop
A plus is if you have:
- Experience working with consumer mobile brands focus on teenagers and young adults
- This is a part-time contract, with a commitment of 10 hours per week for 3-months.
Send us 1) your resume and 2) a written sample of copy you wrote aimed towards teenagers or young adults. Please send both via email with the subject “Freelance Copywriter“ to firstname.lastname@example.org